Dr.M.V.S. RAM PRASAD , is a paradigm of learning, philosopher and guide of the academic and administrative fraternity of the Institution. He is B.E. in Civil Engineering, M.E. in Structural Engineering and Ph. D in Structural Engineering. He has more than two and half decade years of experience in teaching, consultancy and educational leadership. His areas of research interest include rehabilitation and retrofitting of RCC Structures, Health monitoring of Structures, durability of Concrete and Structural Analysis.
• Best teacher Award by Citizens Council of A.P. – 2004
• “ Vidya Shiromani “ Award by CCAP
• Ph.D. (Structural Engineering) from JNTUH-2006
• M.E. Structural Engineering (89%) from OU-1997
• B.E. Civil Engineering (84%) from OU-1992