Sphoorthy College M.Tech ECE Courses
Sphoorthy Engineering College M.Tech. (ECE) course is a specialization in Electronics and Communications Engineering. This course started from year 2009 with an intake of 18 students, later increased to 36 in 2012. M.Tech (VLSI & EMBEDDED SYSTEMS) which started from the year 2013-14 with an intake of 24 students.
The department has highly qualified and experienced faculty. The department has good infrastructural facilitates and is equipped with full-fledged laboratories.
Sphoorthy M Tech ECE, VLSI & ES Course
- Nature of the course: M.Tech(ECE, VLSI & ES)
- Course duration: Two years (4 Semesters)
- Current Intake: 24 seats
The department has established 10 laboratories namely
- Analog Communication laboratory
- Pulse & Digital Circuits laboratory
- Integrated Circuits & Applications laboratory
- Electronic Circuit Analysis laboratory
- Microprocessors & Interfacing laboratory
- Electronic Computer Aided design laboratory
- Digital communications laboratory
- Digital signal processing laboratory
- Microwave & Optical communications laboratory
- Electronic Devices and Circuits
- Electrical Technology laboratory
- Electrical & Electronics laboratory
- Embedded Systems laboratory
Laboratories are fully equipped with test & measuring equipment.
The Department has been organizing Technical Symposia at the National-level under SPACE (Sphoorthy Association for Communication Engineers).
M Tech Admission Process for ECE, VLSI, ES courses.
M Tech ECE, VLSI and ES admission will base on merit in PGCET or Gate. Few seats will also be available in Management quota. For more details about Management seats click here M.Tech Admission .