Admission Procedure & Guidelines
As per the State Government/University rules, 70% admissions i.e., Merit Quota (Convener Quota) are filled up through Counseling and the rest 30% are filled up by the Management.
The admissions to regular B.Tech Programmes are made based on the rank secured in Engineering, Agriculture and Medicine Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) conducted by T.S State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad.
Three year diploma holders, with Engineering Common Entrance Test (ECET) ranking are eligible for admission into B.Tech Programmes, directly into II Year.
The admissions to regular M.Tech Programmes are made based on the rank secured in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) or Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET) conducted by T.S State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad.
The admissions to regular Polytechnic (Diploma) Programmes are made based on the rank secured in POLYtechnic Common Entrance Test (POLYCET) conducted by T.S State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad.
The admissions to regular MBA Programme are made based on the rank secured in Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET) conducted by T.S State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad.
In addition to the above Regular / Part-Time / Sponsored admissions into various UG / PG Programmes, we also undertake admissions of certain MOU Programmes leading to UG/PG Programmes offered by various MOU Organizations in collabratation with JNTU-H.
The candidate should have a minimum pass in 10+2 examination and should have qualified in the EAMCET conducted by the Telangana State Government.
The candidates should have at least 60% in 10+2 Examination in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry stream or 10+2 in an Equivalent Vocational Course
Filling In the Form
The candidates allotted both by the Convener under merit quota or by the Management under the management quota shall approach the ADMISSION CELL in the Campus and finalize their admission.
The admitted candidates should fill in the prescribed Application form in their own handwriting.
<< CHECK LIST for MBA>>
Note: The College reserves the right to cancel the admission of a candidate at any stage, if it is detected that the admission is against the rules and regulations of the University.
For B.Tech/M.Tech/Diploma Admissions Contact :
1) Dr. D. Sudhakar Reddy – 9966631091
2) AO – 9392118525
3) College – 9392119392
For MBA Admissions Contact :
MBA Dept. – 9603899918
Click here for Admission forms : Admission Forms